Signed and dated 1904. Titled verso 'Old Hammer Mill, near Camborne'. A superb study in excellent condition.
The Hammer Mill was located at Roseworthy, between Hayle and Camborne. We have found the following reference: William John Spray (1838- ) Apprentice and later Principal Draughtsman for the Cornish Copper Company 1853-1868. On CCC's closure, he moved to Perran Foundry for the period 1870-1878; then to St Blazey Foundry 1881-1883 and from 1883 became the Manager of Tuckingmill Foundry and Roseworthy Hammer Mill.
7 x 10 inches, plus mount/frame -